CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner is the ideal certification for technical professionals who wish to remain immersed in technology as opposed to strictly managing
Why is it different?
CASP+ is the only hands-on, performance-based certification for practitioners – not managers – at the advanced skill level of cybersecurity. While cybersecurity managers help identify what cybersecurity policies and frameworks could be implemented, CASP+ certified professionals figure out how to implement solutions within those policies and frameworks.
About the exam
The CASP+ certification validates advanced-level competency in risk management; enterprise security operations and architecture; research and collaboration; and integration of enterprise security. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Enterprise Security domain expanded to include operations and architecture concepts, techniques, and requirements
- More emphasis on analyzing risk through interpreting trend data and anticipating cyber defense needs to meet business goals
- Expanding security control topics to include Mobile and small form factor devices, as well as software vulnerability
- Broader coverage of integrating cloud and virtualization technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Inclusion of implementing cryptographic techniques, such as Blockchain- Cryptocurrency and Mobile device encryption
CASP+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards and approved by the US DoD to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements. Regulators and government rely on ANSI accreditation because it provides confidence and trust in the outputs of an accredited program. Over 1.3 million CompTIA ISO/ANSI-accredited exams have been delivered since January 1, 2011.
Live Online VILT (Virtual Instructor Led Training) is a live, interactive virtual classroom solution delivered right to your computer via the Internet. Live OnlineVILT classes are led by expert certified, experienced instructors who deliver compelling learning during conveniently scheduled class times.