This course is designed for information security professionals who want to take a serious and meaningful step into the world of penetration testing.If you are thinking about IT security seriously – you need to know Kali Linux. Learn how to use it, how to conduct an attack, how to find vulnerabilities and patch them. Before we begin: the practical use of the course you are going to see has been proven by thousands of people all over the world – beginners and computer geeks as well. People who make their first steps in computer / network security and professionals: network administrators, programmers, pentesters, and white hat hackers.
Are you weak hearted we will not ask you to stay away from it ! you need to get in here and know the game!!
- Metasploit Ninja, by definition, is aimed for security professionals to identify existing vulnerabilities . write and modify exploit code for better understanding.
- Students learn to identify and exploit a wide array of operating. The practical use of the course you are going to see has been proven by thousands of people all over the world – beginners and computer geeks as well.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality materials you’ve ever seen online and prepare you not only for certification exams, but also teach you pratical skills.
- If you are thinking about IT security seriously – you need to know Kali Linux. Learn how to use it, how to conduct an attack, how to find vulnerabilities and patch them.
- Find security issues, verify vulnerability mitigations & manage security assessments with Kali Linux.First complete training explained from scratch. You will see on step-by-step presentations what to do.
1.Intro to metasploit
1.2 Exploits vs Payloads
1.5 Zero day
3.Getting into action
3.1 Scanning (Reconaissance)
3.2 Gathering information
3.3 Enumerating services
3.4 Figuring out the whole game
3.7 Covering the tracks
4.1 Buffer Overflow
4.2 EIP Overwrite
5.1 Hunting Bugs
5.2 SEH Overwrite
5.3 Memory protection bypass
5.4 Rop Chains
5.5 Writing you own exploits
6. Using Metasploit to the core
6.3 Exploit dev tools
6.4 Debuggers (Immunity)
7.1 Privilege Escalation
7.2 Kill AV and Firewall
7.3 Stdapi and Priv Extensions
7.4 Token Stealing and Incognito
7.5 Espia and Sniffer Extensions
8.1 What is encoder
8.2 Killing Antivirus in their Zone
8.3 Encoders in Metasploit
9 Hacking Android Devices
9.1 Using trojans [RAT]
9.2 Infiltrate the device for calls, messages, contacts.
IT Security Professionals
IT Security Hobbists
General IT Knowledge
Knowledge on the level of IT Security Beginner Training
No programming skills needed
Good to know how to use Linux/Unix OS