ethical hacking course in chennai
EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who has the knowledge of weaknesses and vulnerabilities of the system and how to breach the target system as a hacker’s perspective, but in a lawful and legitimate manner.This course prepares for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.CEH Training In Chennai,ethical hacking course in chennai
ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN CHENNAI ceh training
This course is helpful in mastering the advance concept of Ethical Hacking like google hacking techniques, creating virus, exploit code writing, reverse engineering to find out flaws in the application and securing network with network packet analysis. The students will get to learn how to exploit as well as secure their web servers eg Apache http Server, IIS server and Database servers like Oracle, MySQL and the Windows, UNIX, Linux operating Systems and Network devices like IDS, IPS, firewall and routers along with the concept of Cloud computing and Mobile device hacking.CEH Training In Chennai, ethical hacking course in chennai
Bypassing 2Factor Authentication Using EvilGinx
- Certified Ethical Hacker or CEH V10 is the most sought-after certification for those who are keen to pursue a career in Cyber security and penetration testing.
- The course is designed in such a way so that it includes in depth knowledge of network, web application, mobile, WIFI hacking and countermeasures and other domains which provides endless job opportunities.
- One can become a network security analyst, application security analyst, or a security manager after earning
- Certified Ethical Hackers are highly paid with relevant experience in government, corporate and consulting jobs.
- Advance google hacking techniques to gather publicly available information.ceh training
- Penetration into network system to find out the weakness using various tools.
- Learn how to exploit the vulnerabilities in your system with latest techniques.
- Learn packet crafting and packet sniffing for a network.
- Learn various techniques of social engineering, buffer overflow, virus creation.
- In-depth knowledge of IDS, Firewall and honeypot.CEH Training In Chennai
- Wireless hacking concepts.CEH Training In Chennai
- Learn mobile devices hacking and cloud computing threats.
- Latest web application and mobile application hacking techniques.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) pretesting for Heartbleed, CRIME, BEAST etc.
- Latest virus, backdoors, malware, ransomware.
- Knowledge of Information security laws, standards and controls.ceh training
- Ultimately it prepares the students to handle IT security issues more effectively.
- Hands on with Kali linux.
A certified ethical hacker is a person with the skills of an IT professional who knows how to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities of a system. The professional then uses the discovery in a legitimate way, within the laws of a country, to give an assessment of the security situation. To attain the CEH certification, a student must sit for a CEHv10 course which majors on network security and assessing security systems using penetration testing techniques.
- Is this course practical or theory ?
The ceh v10 course consists of 80% practicals and 20% theory.
- How likely I can clear the exam?
Our pass percentage is 100%, so most of our student manage to clear certification.
- What jobs will i get after CEH ?ceh training
One can get position, of Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration tester, System Security Engineer, and other relevant system security position.
- How much certified ethical hacker earn ?
A Certified Ethical Hacker certification can earn you, an average handsome salary from $24,760 to $111,500. This is not all. They may get a bonus or an incentive, in addition to this, ranging from $0.00 to $17,500. Therefore, a CEH can earn starting from $247,60 to as high as $132,322.
- What is the passing score in CEH exam ?
The passing percentage for a CEH exam is 70%. The exam consists of 125 multiple choice questions and a candidate needs to answer at least 88 of them correctly to clear the examination.ceh training
Our Training Method
- Train in a ready-to-learn comfortable environment
- Interact with Certified Ethical Hacker expert instructors
- Get hands-on labs, industry oriented experience
- Results-oriented course content
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps save Your Time and Money
Course Content / Exam(s)
Schedule for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10)
|Course Name||Duration (days)|
|Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10)||5|
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish the following:-
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures.
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks.
- Different types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Working with viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures.
- Packet sniffing techniques and how to defend against sniffing.
- Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures.
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures.
- Different types of web server & web application attacks.
- SQL injection attacks & Wireless Encryption.
- Mobile platform attack vector & android vulnerabilities
- Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools.
- Different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools.
- Different threats to IoT platforms and to defend IoT devices securely.
- It can help IT professionals get into the minds of a typical hacker and take preventive steps to safeguard systems, devices, and networks.
- Understanding the lifecycle of exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also a key consideration. A CEH will know what it takes to foolproof the systems and networks.
- Completing a CEH course can be your Launchpad for advanced IT security certification courses such as penetration testing, audit certifications, and forensics.
- In this ever-connected digital world, the demand for CEH professionals is quite high as companies, want to prevent losses arising out of data breaches.
Give an edge to your career with EC-Council certification training courses. Students can join the classes for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) Training & Certification Course
Recommended Courses and Certification:
What’s Next After CEH ?